Advertise with us!

Sunday, April 30, 2006



Hooter Hiders/Bebeaulait
I’m a really clumsy nurser. While there may be moms that are really coordinated and never seem to leave themselves exposed in any way as they nurse their newborns – I am not that woman. Inevitably, I expose something, drop something, nearly suffocate my son, or fail to find a burp cloth in time and wind up the victim of all sorts of folly.
Until I found Hooter Hiders – also known as Bebeaulait – These are fashionable, discreet, comfortable and portable nursing covers that are small enough to cram into the side pocket of my packed diaper bag. I have now successfully and discreetly nursed my kids on airplanes, in restaurants, and even (gasp!) church – without people knowing what I was doing. One person sitting next to me on a plane even thanked me for using my "wonderful tent". I like them because with the way it’s made, there is a soft form at the top that makes it so I can still see my baby as he’s nursing, but no one else can. And in the event of spitup, there is even a little corner of terrycloth to clean up with.
Not everyone likes to see breastfeeding in public – but it still needs to happen when you are out and about… these are the perfect solution

check out http://www.bebeaulait.com/ to see their great collection online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home