Advertise with us!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Just Love What You are Wearing. Wish I Was Pregnant!


Hello! My name is Kristin, founder and designer the maternity apparel label of Swanky www.materniteebyswanky.com. In addition to being a business owner, wife, mummy of two little girls ages 2 and 4 and pregnant with Baby #3, I am now contributing to The Belly Connection.
Because my interests range from business to family to pregnancy, I am online researching all of the time. Maybe I should add that to my resume?
With that said, I am hear to give my opinion on Must-Have and Can't Live Without items that I find in my daily research.

I hope you like what I find. Please feel free to email me directly with questions or comments at kristin@materniteebyswanky.com, and keep an eye out for my next post within the next 24 hours.

Mrs. MaterniTee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home